Saturday 30 June 2018

I will do email marketing along with telemarketing

I will do email marketing along with telemarketing












About:

About me:

I am traffic and project manager whose first step was in online marketing fields with heavy experience in promoting and building online stores, team building and more. 
 
I finished a course in SEO and have great writing talent and accomplishments.  
 
My education is closely related to great knowledge in all sorts of computer programs as it is programs of Microsoft office and graphic design programs.  
With my knowledge of the world's languages and great communication skills, I am able to make small miraculous for you.

Gig:

With this gig, you will acquire a strategic plan which consists:


1.  Building a targeted electronic mail list for your business
2.  Writing email templates without any spams, any of your emails will not end up in the dust. 
3.  Creating account if it is called for
4.  Designing email signature and picture editing
5. Email campaign along with telemarketing
6.  You will not be deceived because all emails will be tracked and phone calls will be taped 
7. Bulk Emails

Looking forward to work for you.

Please, be so kind to contact me first before you order a gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment