Thursday 28 June 2018

I will write amazing emails

I will write amazing emails












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi,

Welcome to my gig.

I will write you an engaging email copy for your marketing campaign.

Well-written ad copies have been proven to skyrocket sales over the years. I am a professionally trained content writer who has over 10 years experience writing high converting email copy so give me a chance to write you content that will take your business to the next level.

Features include:
SEO optimized content
Well-written content
Easy to read and understand
Contain a clear call to action (CTA)
Provide value
Highly converting

I write:
Sales copy
Articles
Sales letters
Email swipes


Note: $5 covers just the email introduction. Contact me for a quote.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment