Saturday 30 June 2018

I will promote your free book to 4800 readers on our website

I will promote your free book to 4800 readers on our website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This gig does not contain any social media posting of any kind only site placement and email marketing


You can ignore the fiverr 14 day deadline- we can schedule orders with 48 hours notice! (24 if you use the express option)

I am an author and consultant with over 2 years of advertising my own works and the works of others. For $5 I will work with my team to market your ebook on our site that gets between 4-5k visits a day. This list was hand built over 2+ years with links through my own works and double opt in list building through mailchimp.  If you have any questions feel free to message us! We have marketed many books into the top 100 and we look forward to promoting your next best seller!

Reviews


davescholes:Excellent service

sixfigurewoman:We hit six #1 bestseller lists on launch day! This is the best provider ever! I love them and use them for all of my book launches! Highly recommend them!

alcocomm1:Outstanding service. Thanks!

alcocomm1:Outstanding results. Thanks!

rhumbline:I never heard back regarding a follow-on, but the initial experience was fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment