Friday 29 June 2018

I will provide expert audio transcription services

I will provide expert audio transcription services












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Checkout any of my 3 packages that suits you and place your orders. Do you want a custom order that better fits your budget/file length? Please feel free to contact me.

Do you have any questions or any special formatting requirements? Feel free to hit the "Contact" Button and I will reply with an amazing response time.

Please ensure that the audio quality is crisp! Otherwise ??? will be entered where the audio was unintelligible.

I will appropriately transcribe the following;

  • Audio files
  • Messages
  • Interviews
  • Video Files
  • Podcasts
  • Seminars
  • Meetings
  • Focus Group
  • Conferences
  • Business Reports and more

Why Choose Me?

  • I proof read all my work and you can be sure of 100% accuracy on the work done.
  • I respond on time and deliver fast.

You are guaranteed 100% satisfaction.


Order Now!

Reviews


dsavedone:Fast and efficient. Thank you!

goblin0975:thanks for the speedy delivery ad great service

goblin0975:seller is quick and accurate, like dealing with this gig

goblin0975:AAA+ \nVery Fast\ngood value

jordanrobins905:Excellent and worthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment