Saturday 30 June 2018

I will setup 4 automation (campaign) sequence email setup.

I will setup 4 automation (campaign) sequence email setup.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, I have 3 Year experience on Active campaign doing any work in Active campaign.I can 100% guaranty about my work and skills. If you have any type question, just ask me.


My Services is :
    ✪ Automation setup
    ✪ Campaign build
    ✪ Conditional Automation
    ✪ Tag and condition apply
    ✪ logical funnels
    ✪ Sequence follow up email setup
    ✪ Setup Active campaign Account
    Web site track and even track/visitor,track email open unopen/Click link
    ✪ Date and time base email Delivery
    ✪ Solve Any problem of Active campaign
    ✪ Setup Op-tin/double Op-tin form,List Create,Form design
    ✪ Design Template, Newsletter with mobile responsive
    ✪ Sales pipeline/deal
    ✪ Integration with any third party like,Clickfunnesl, etc
    ✪ Connect with Shopify, woocommerce


*Price can be increased or decreased after Conversation*
{{{   Please contact with me before place an order   }}}

Reviews


nathanralph:Good experience

sofia0:Great client and excellent experience.

djmanuindamix:Very easy to work and want to do things well

sofia0:Excellent client and very friendly.

nathanralph:Good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment