Saturday 30 June 2018

I will setup your mailchimp email template

I will setup your mailchimp email template












About:

Mail chimp is one of the best and  easy email marketing tool


I will design a nice email template for you with nice banner or if you any banner already created I can use these in our design. After Completion of design I import this template into your account, you don't need to provide your log in details . I Provide shareable  link through which template directly imported to your account directly.

I work with you on design until you satisfied. Also if you have any issues in set up of campaign I also help in that too...

So , try me for better experience and I ll give my best.

Please give one order at a time. if you want to place more  than one then just ask me before place your order. 

Thanks

Reviews


jrsfalcons:Purchased this gig wasn't done the way I asked and needed to cancel. Seller begs to not cancel cause it's how he feeds his family. When you say no just cancel he declines and you lose out on your money. So now have lost money and didn't get job. Terrible experience STAY AWAY!

corners2916:Very fast response time

adobe123:Thank you, love to work with you again

gogabook:This was the first time I met with MailChimp. I had a theme I wanted to install but of course I had no idea how to do it. If you are in the same positon like me, I would highly recommend this seller. He will set up everything fast, and patiently explain you how to make a campaign. I would definitely use his services again. Thums Up!

adobe123:Thank you, great buyer ... love to work with you again :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment