Friday 29 June 2018

I will proofread and edit 1,000 words within 6hours

I will proofread and edit 1,000 words within 6hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Simply order this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 1,000 words within 6 hours

Larger document? Check the packages, gig extras, or message me for a custom solution. 

My proofreading and editing service checks:
  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy

My service also includes:
  • Copyediting for stylistic improvements
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Examples of the projects I accept:
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents

Reviews


jamesright:proficient indeed, i will surely order again

brianwriters1:Outstanding Experience!

lapensee:Fast delivery with exceptional results. Highly recommend!

brianwriters1:Outstanding Experience!

abdelrhman22:He really knows what is he doing :) ... Great seller and highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment