Thursday 28 June 2018

I will do Company Name, Website, phone, Address, Contact Name, Job title, Email, LinkedIn Etc

I will do Company Name, Website, phone, Address, Contact Name, Job title, Email, LinkedIn Etc












About:

Hello... Awesome Fiverr Guy,

Are you looking for professional Sales Prospect List Building or Lead Generation Expert
Yes, I'm ready to build a responsive sales prospect for your Business. 

✪ I use the below tools to build the sales prospect 

◘  Premium Linkedin and Sales Navigator
◘  Advanced Google Search
◘  Yelp/Yellow/Manta/White page
◘  ZoomInfo
◘  Different Business Directory 

✪ You will get in the delivery

☛ Contact First & Last Name
☛ Job Title
☛ Direct person e-mail
☛ Company Name
☛ Industry
☛ Website URL
☛ Company Phone
☛ Address
☛ No.of Employee
 
About Myself:
I'm an Internet marketing expert & Virtual assistant. I have been working over 4 years. My area of expertise on Sales Prospect list building, Lead generation, LinkedIn search, Web research, Data Mining, Finding Targeted Leads, Contact info search, Market Research, Data entry, Powerpoint Presentation & HTML e-mail signature design. 

Thanks in Advance
Research_hunter
(Habib)


Reviews


mateekaquinn:Thanks so much, Habib! I have made multiple orders and he always delivers quality leads I can rely on. Thank you!

research_hunter:Thank you so much for making the order again :)

jesvsc:Already doing repeat business with this seller. Great work, with great quality

research_hunter:Thank you!

cyberpro48:Great seller


No comments:

Post a Comment