Thursday 28 June 2018

I will do your email marketing on mailchimp

I will do your email marketing on mailchimp












About:

I will write the content (in english or spanish) you want for your emailing campaigns and create the template with images and links.

I can develop 4 emails for your brand so you can send 1 weekly for a month.

If you need an Emaling Strategy, I can do it for an extra $30. This strategy will include:
  • Content lines.
  • Send frequency.
  • A generic template you can use forever!

I am willing to work together!

Reviews


jessekellman:Thank you.

arianaarjona:Thank you for the review! Great project!

inspired2014:Awesome. Great job. Very easy to work with. Thanks!!

arianaarjona:Beautiful project! The person is very kind

flteif:queen of mailchimp


No comments:

Post a Comment