Friday 29 June 2018

I will perfectly deliver 10million bulk emails for you

I will perfectly deliver 10million bulk emails for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Welcome to the flying_traffic promotional service.

I send your commercial messages typically to a group of people using mails. Our marketing involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations. 
I will send 20,000,000 Bulk Email (Email Marketing, Email Blast, Email Campaign) as per the packages over 95% Delivery Rate. I am able to maintain good INBOX rate. This will boost sales and Traffic, Leads & Sales of your products or services. My clients get good results from my services.
Our email campaign is based on direct mails and also involve in mobile mail marketing, There we develop large of traffic through smartphones and tablets.  I will deliver it just on time and after sending mails, I will provide you screenshots of every step as proof of sending mails and a tracking page.

The report will contain the following:-
Delivery Rate
Open rate
Bounce rate
Unsubscribe rate

Every day we send detailed reports for each and every campaign sent for the day. We take care of ip's and follow up the health status of ip's to ensure best inbox deliverability.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED...

Thanks

Reviews


winnieecollate:Excellent! Did an amazing job! Would highly recommend!

flying_traffic:Outstanding Experience!

johnbase:Great speedy service and very impressive ad promotion/ value for money.

flying_traffic:This buyer was very nice to me, thank you for using our email campaign service. looking forward to work with you again.

content_queen02:very nice and neat project...will like to work with you once again....\nthanks.....


No comments:

Post a Comment