Thursday 28 June 2018

I will add mailchimp sign up, autoresponder, optin form

I will add mailchimp sign up, autoresponder, optin form












About:

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING 

If you want to build your mailing list and get more clients, then you are in the right place. I'll help you to build your mailing list by setting up your mailchimp sign up form and autoresponder series.



What I'm Offering You:

  • Pop Up set up in Website (Wordpress, Shopify, Squarespace)
  • Welcome or Thanksgiving mail after sign up
  • Double opt-in to single opt-in.
  • Email list creating
  • A signup forms with public URL.
  • Exit pop up setup
  • Automation setup
  • Welcome series, thanks etc. 
  • Drag n drop Template for Premium Buyers.
  • and so on.

Key Services:
  • 100 % Satisfaction is my main and first priority  
  • Fast Response Rate
  • Money Back Guarantee 
  • Frequent Updates

What I need to start your Job:
  • Mailchimp Access
  • website Access/hosting access
  • Image/logo/ text You want to add

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Reviews


olichka7980:Just amazing. Thanks

ohadun:Awesome Experience. Thanks.

olichka7980:The best person I have ever worked with. Amazing! Can only recommend.

ohadun:Thank You, so much.

andrewstewart98:awesome to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment