Friday 29 June 2018

I will manage your email marketing for 1 month sending 50k each week.

I will manage your email marketing for 1 month sending 50k each week.












About:

We provide Bulk Email Campaign/Bulk Email Blast. I will send 10,000 Bulk Email (Email Marketing, Email Blast, Email Campaign) as per the packages over 90% Delivery Rate. I am able to maintain good INBOX rate. This will boost sales and Traffic, Leads & Sales of your products or services. My clients get good results from my services. I will provide you the full proof of email sending. 

The report will contain the following:
1. Delivery
2. Open Rate
3. Click Rate
3. Bounce
4. Unsubscribe
We assure good deliver-ability:)

For buyers, who require regular emailer services and bulk volume - feel free to contact us, for best discounted rates guaranteed!

Features:
1. IP's/SMTP Rotation
2. Each and every ip is warmed and ready for bulk campaigns.
3. Every day we send detailed reports for each and every campaign sent for the day.
4. We take care of ip's and follow up the health status of ip's to ensure best inbox deliverability.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FOR THE CAMPAIGN
  • your site URL
  • Your email address for a response from prospects
  •  Your logo/preferred pictures for template design
PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR PERSONAL CONTACT

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment