Thursday 28 June 2018

I will setup autoresponder follow up email campaigns fast

I will setup autoresponder follow up email campaigns fast












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Need fast and quick set up of emails or follow up messages on your autoresponder services like Aweber and Getresponse?

It is easy and simple to set up few messages on your autoresponder but quickly become a mundane task when you have lots of messages to set up. And if you are a newbie this could become a nightmare for you!

Let me help you set up your autoresponder messages, saving you time and the troubles of having to do this yourself.

Kindly note that you will be providing the messages I will load and sequence into your autoresponder UNLESS you are ordering my extra gig for this service.

Order my gig now! And I will help you tune up your email subjects and body message where appropriate and load same in your autoresponder service. If you are a complete newbie I can also help you set up with account set up from the scratch.

Presently, I accept setup for Aweber and Getresponse. IF you are using other responder account, c0ntact me first.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment