Thursday 28 June 2018

I will setup 2 automation/campaign with 20 sequence email setup, optin form integration, list create

I will setup 2 automation/campaign with 20 sequence email setup, optin form integration, list create












About:

 I am Active campaign expert and I have 3 Year experience on Active campaign doing any work in Active campaign.  I will do any task about Active campaign.  So I will delivery your project with your time and with 100% quality.

My Services

  1. Automation setup
  2. Campaign build
  3. Sequence follow up email setup
  4. logical funnels
  5. Setup Active campaign Account
  6. track email open unopen/Click link 
  7. Conditional Automation
  8. Date and time base email Delivery
  9. Tag and condition apply
  10. Solve Any problem of Active campaign
  11. Setup Optin/double form 
  12. List Create
  13. Form design
  14. Design Template, Newsletter
  15. Design Email with mobile responsive
  16. Web site track and even track/visitor 
  17. Integration with any third party like Clickfunnesl, Leadpages.gravity form, optimizepress,Unbounce, instapages, etc
  18. Connect with Shopy, woocommerce, bigcommerce, 
  19. Connect with any even platform like Appointlet, Acuity Scheduling, etc
  20. Sales pipeline/deal

So trust and order me to complete your project with on time delivery with best Quality 100%.


>>>100% money back guaranty if you are not satisfy with my work<<<

So if you think that I am the right person then it will be a great pleasure to me .

With Warm Regard,

NB: please give me message before place order

Reviews


maryannangwenyi:Very knowledgeable and patient in explaining.

mdyeanuskhan1:awesome! buyer. I want to work more for her.

sbennett008:Amazing work!

mdyeanuskhan1:Awesome buyer. I am alwayes to help her.

simonr1979:Great job once again


No comments:

Post a Comment