Friday 28 February 2020

Write Killer SEO Website Copy Or Content











About:

Holiday package
Get up to 20% discount on every order you places on my gig this holiday period.


Hello, I am Solojay, a level 1 web copywriter with vast experience as a content writer,



I will write killer SEO website content, web copy, sales copy, blog post, article, about us or copywriting of 300 words or more.


Do you need to drive organic traffic that converts to your webpage & increase awareness?



I will write a well researched and concise website content, sales copy, web copy, blog post, article, about us, or copywriting for you.



My SEO website content, web copy, article, about us, sales copy, or copywriting:



-Ranks your webpage above your competitors on search engines.



-Fetches you organic leads that you require.



-Takes your business to your customers.



*Holiday package



Get up to 20% discounts on every: SEO website content, web copy, blog post, article, about us page, copywriting or any other content writing order(s) you place on my gig this holiday period.



?



Contact me before placing your orders. Thanks!



Solojay



I'll write killer SEO website content, web copy, sales copy, blog post, article, about us or copywriting of 300 words or more.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He didnt seem to understand my questions. i just wanted to know the nreakdown of who he was sending to and which zip codes. i sfill cant figure out if he did the work or not? if not am I getting a refund?

Seller's Response:

Not recommended. It has been throwing money away. I asked you to send me a list of emails from Spain and all the emails that have arrived with an automatic response have been in English. In addition, I have only received 20 automatic replies to my mailbox. That is impossible considering that 1,000,000 emails have been sent.

Seller's Response:

Honestly, This review is unfair.I followed buyer instructions,All e-mail were sent to Spanish countries and even the template was in full Spanish language.Seller should communicate this with me to make amendment,Given me negative rating won't solve the solution.I sent you message for more support.

Seller's Response:

excellent job

:

Cool buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment