Thursday 27 February 2020

Manual Email Marketing











About:

I have experience in Email Marketing using client's template of campaign. If you need some e*mail of the people or niche you want me to send mail template campaign , I can help you that .



First thing first, I will research valid email addresses lists. when I 'm through , I will send simple mail provided by you



Of course, this job is manual sending it's better If your provide your own email so I could get server from you.



If you confused my gig description . feel free to contact me here to discuss further 

Reviews


:

Great job , fast and sends reports.

:

The seller was an absolute dream! He was very patient with me as I was having a difficult time explaining my needs. He asked me all the right questions so we could figure out the best marketing solution for me!

:

brentlevybrent works fast and provide the right informations. He has delivered the service in a shorter amount of time than estimated and have done exactly what have been asked. I would definitively do business with him again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment