Monday 24 February 2020

Design Your Responsive Professional Newsletter











About:

Join more than 80 satisfied customers and get your own HTML responsive newsletter now

Important : You must provide me all your contents in good quality. Extra Gigs could be required for image corrections, image additions extra content writing etc



I will build your HTML responsive newsletter. Email produced will be readable by all email readers including webmails.



This order include 2 revisions.



Here are the options I propose:



  • Priority production in urgency cases
  • Logo cleaning
  • Sending up to 50 000 contacts
  • Email addresses testing
  • Web hosting
  • Pictures library
  • Supp revisions
  • And more...


Very important : Before starting a Gig please start by sending me all your contents for first checking and contact. Thank you.


Thanks for reading and prepare to boost your visibility with state of the art responsive HTML newsletters!



--- 

Have a look on what customers says about my job:



"professional design. I am terribly happy and will use him in future gigs." 

JobsRMine - UK



"The Newsletter was just what I wanted, I received a quick response to the questions I asked and the modifications were handled very quickly. Will definitely use this service again."

Helen - Australia



"Will work with again."

Physio - Autralia

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

I was a repeat buyer. Fully paid order $26.25. I didn't blame him simply asked 4 PAID help while placing a NEW BIG order. We're on different time zones.He didn't give me 8hrs toupdate & simply took offline images from previous paid order. That's not the way to treat repeat buyer. Shame on you.

Seller's Response:

This buyer did not respect our mutual agreement thinking that being a recurrent buyer give extra rights. She totally ignored 3 reminds provided in a 36h period kindly asking for regularization. This is clearly a non professional attitude. This buyer also have a lack of knowledge concerning her workf

Seller's Response:

Original order $26.25 paid in FULL. Wanted help w/my mailer for $5. NP. Planned to pay this morning with the order for latest. Instead he took the images down from his server from the previously PAID IN FULL order. My mailing was scheduled & went out without images. I was a repeat buyer. Never again

:

Payment agreed not fully paid. No communication back from the seller after several notices. Buyer has difficulties with her production workflow and blame the work produced.




No comments:

Post a Comment