Monday 24 February 2020

Design A Professional Responsive Email Template











About:

I am a professional MailChimp Newsletter/ Template Designer, and automation set-up for your business. If your email template is not responsive, you are simply losing 80% of your target

 hits. I'm an expert with MailChimp and content contact email provider. I will provide you 100% responsive

email using an android phone, iPhone, and tablet. I work with you on a design until you satisfied.

Also if you have any issues in setting up of a campaign I also help in that too. I have designed
300+  Newsletter Template in the different marketplace.  But in Fiverr, I'm a new person for this I will give you 20% low-cost project.


I have confidence that I will do your project very well. I hope you would like my work and
you will give me a good feedback. Which is very important for my future career.


  • Fully responsive template 
  • Design to match look of your website or PSD
  • 100% satisfaction guaranty 
  • Money back guaranty.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • 24/7 service.


Kind Regards
MD.Farid Ahmed



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment