Wednesday 26 February 2020

Design Mailchimp And HTML Newsletter











About:

NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

IF YOU FIND ME OFFLINE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL RESPOND ASAP.



Hi this is jaayeye!!!


Do you need a dashing and eye catching Custom (HTML) Newsletter or mailchimp newsletter ??
Then  You have selected the right gig for quality work.


i am professional web-developer and email marketer.
i have 4 years experience in this field.and will make an eye catching and good looking newsletter for you


I will provide the best Custom code.
  • Pixel perfect
  • Table coding.
  • Fast Delivery


I will provide mailchimp services as
  •  Professional looking mailchimp template
  •  Fully responsive(all device compatibility)
  •  Editable Template Design.



Why me?
  • less then 24 hours delivery.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Social media support.

  • Money Back Guaranty.
  • 100% Satisfaction.
  • And Friendly Conversation.


SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

IF I AM OFFLINE THEN I WILL ALSO GIVE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE


ORDER NOW.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommend! Will always come back to this seller for my media based needs from now on. Super clean newsletter. Easy to communicate with. Delivered exactly what I was hoping for.

:

You are most welcome.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment