Thursday 27 February 2020

Be Your Mailchimp Expert











About:

Are you looking for email campaign setup (including list creation, list import, template design, sending email or campaign run and report analyzing) using Mailchimp / Aweber / Getresponse  / iContact / Constant Contact ?



Then this Gig is for you. I am highly experienced in designing email templates using above mentioned Email marketing tools. 



What I will Provide: 



  1. Quality Design
  2. Fully Customized and Re-usable 
  3. Integrate Social Profiles 
  4. Audio, Video integration 
  5. Quality Assurance
  6. Several Revisions


If you are looking for eCommerce based  layout then I must recommend you to try my Gig.



If you are not satisfied then I offer 100% money back guarantee. 



Please contact me for custom offer if you need something else.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful work. Hard worker. Dedicated.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Great work helping me setup OptinMonster and get this working with my MailChimp account. I couldn’t get them working together but this seller helped me. Very happy.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Very fast and professional, outstanding experience!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment