Saturday 29 February 2020

Manage Your Email Marketing Work Effectively











About:

Hello Distinguish Buyer,



I'm sales pro,

Thanks for taking your time to visit my E mail Marketing GIG.

Are you running a new business and ready to take it to the world via an e mail campaign but don't know where to start? Are you looking for a professional email marketing expert? Do you need help building your brand?

Here is a pro to manage your E mail service.



Let's get your e mail campaign up and running!!



  • I will get you set up with an e mail platform of your choice (Mailchimp, iContact, ConstantContact, GetResponse, ConvertKit, campaigner and lots more).
  • List upload
  • Sign up forms design and integration
  • E mail template design
  • Newsletter template design
  • Automation welcome e mail template


I have been doing e mail marketing for years. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment