Friday 28 February 2020

Design Campaign Monitor Responsive Email Template











About:

Are you looking for best quality newsletter template to use in campaign monitor? Mobile friendly, valid HTML template? Branded color with logo & social links? Than you are at right place.



I am professional html email template designer and coder. I am level 2 seller, design & code 120+ template, I know how to create perfect template to get maximum result.



As an template developer myself, I know how important it is to have a great looking template for a
successful campaign.



Some features:

  • Unique design template.
  • Pixel perfect design.
  • Multiple Free revision.
  • 100% satisfaction garunttee.
  • Light weight code, no copy paste work.

  • Fully hand written code.
  • W3 validated HTML & CSS.
  • Same look & feel in all mail clients.

What I need to start:

  1. PSD or PDF or Example or website 
  2. Logo or website Link (if you have).

Please contact before order. Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very prepared and available guy. We had a little issue because my email design but everything is working now fine now

Seller's Response:

it's my pleasure to get the opportunity to work for you 😊

Seller's Response:

All fine! Communication. Quality. Revisions. Help. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

I greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great designer and seller. Easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment