Friday 28 February 2020

Work As Your Mailchimp Expert











About:

I Will Work As Your MAILCHIMP EXPERT



For the last couple of years, I have been running marketing automation campaigns for large corporations and multinational brands that want to take their marketing strategy to the next level.


I have worked for startups and B2C companies, and I realize that anyone can leverage many advanced marketing automation features by using MailChimp. I have expertise when it comes to account management and productivity with over 8 years experience.



I Will MANAGE MAILCHIMP CAMPAIGN AS MAILCHIMP EXPERT 
  • ✔ Mailchimp Template.

    ✔ Mailchimp coding for your business.

    ✔ Mailchimp Automation / Autoresponder.

    ✔ Mailchimp account setup.

    ✔ Mailchimp integration.

    ✔ Mailchimp sign up or Newsletter form.

    ✔ Mailchimp list and campaign setup.

    ✔ Mailchimp Newsletter design / responsive.



For Mailchimp issue not on the list, please message me before order.



I provide professional services with excellent communication Skill, feel free to contact me now.



I'm always here because of You
        

Reviews


:

Happy I finally have a RSS newsletter now;)

:

writerhelm although was very professional and stressed that they wanted to ensure quality, the project went much longer than anticipated and I received several false promises. My client did not receive the delays very well.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Very pleased with the work, quick delivery and great communication. Will definitly hire again in near future

:

Very pleased to work with and will definitly use in future mailings again as our Mailing advert manager! Very quick turn around as well! Very pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment