Friday 28 February 2020

Manage Your Email Marketing,Sent Bulk Emails, Email Writer











About:

Hi i'm Maria saeed

 Email marketing is an amazing way to encourage your business. you can excessively support your business by doing email marketing. It can raise your sales and profits.

Are you looking for Bulk Email Campaign/Bulk Email Blast? I'll send 60,000,000 Bulk Email (Email Marketing, Email Blast, Email Campaign) as per the packages over 95% Delivery Rate. I am able to maintain good INBOX rate.

I will do email marketing for you.

My services:

  • send mail to primary inbox 100%
  • provide mail campaign report
  • organize your mail content 
  • send mail to your targeted audience (you have to provide mail list)
  • design a beautiful mail template (Extra charge $10)
  • template free for premium pack only
  • collect targeted mail list (Extra charge applicable)
  • provide best mail marketing service
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • send a test mail before running a campaign
I look forward to helping your email program succeed.

If you have any questions, please message me directly on Fiverr.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment