Saturday 29 February 2020

Design Klaviyo Email Templates With Flows For Shopify











About:

I will design klaviyo or mailchimp templates with your email marketing flows



Email marketing is still the most effective way to serve relevant content to your customers. As a person that runs multiple Shopify Plus stores, I have extensive experience working with E-commerce sales funnels and targeted email marketing. I am an expert in mailchimp and Klaviyo flows and segmentation, and I'd be more than happy to not only set up your flows, but to also teach you how to move forward in segmented email marketing.



Most e-commerce businesses have between a 60%-80% (If they're lucky) abandoned cart rate. I will help you set up an extensive abandon cart sequence complete with A/B tests so we can find out the best way to win your customers back.



I'm not here to tell you I can guarantee unrealistic open rates or click through rates. I'm here to figure out how to maximize your conversion rate through smart, segmented email marketing.



Mailchimp and Klaviyo is the most powerful tool that a Shopify store owner has.  A/B testing is the most powerful tool an email marketer has, I can help you maximize both. Let's work together and get your customers back.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work

Seller's Response:

Thanks awesome boss with working partner

Seller's Response:

This is the best guy on fiverr to get your Mailchimp account set up for Shopify I had another seller do a poor job and he came in and fixed everything to perfection will use this guy for all my email marketing task on Fiverr.

:

Superb Clients, I must work in future with this person....Thanks

:

very good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment