Thursday 27 February 2020

Setup Responsive Mailchimp Template,Email Template











About:



MailChimp Email Template:



You could edit all the text and images using MailChimp's drag n drop features, you can also multiply the layout. The template is compatible with major email clients like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, AOL and so on. They are also suitable for all major browser like Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer etc.



What I Offer Through this GiG?



Highly customized template based on requirements
Unlimited Revisions
Website related design
Fully responsive template
Quality time invested to code flawlessly
No extra charge for revisions
Design to match look of your website, brochure or PSD



Why you choose  Me?


Fast response
unlimited revisions
Great experience about creating template over 400+
100% satisfaction assurance
very quick delivery
Huge positive reviews
Money back guarantee



I work with you on a design until you satisfied. Also if you have any issues in the setup of the campaign I also help in that too...


So, try me for a better experience and I 'll give my best.


Please give one order at a time. if you want to place more than one then just ask me before place your order. 


Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

she was a very clear communicator and got it done quickly

:

Thank you so much

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment