Friday 28 February 2020

Design Excellent Responsive Mailchimp Email Template











About:

Hello Dear,



Now I will Best design an email newsletter or email campaign that will fit in with your existing corporate branding. As a graphic designer I believe it is important to make your campaign visually appealing as well as it working across all various email platforms.

I have a lot of success in creating successful mail-chimp email campaigns. If you are looking for a template that you can edit and use again, I can create this for you too in whatever platform you are using.



I will work closely with you throughout, to ensure that you are happy with your campaign.



  • Responsive Design (Desktop, Tablet & Mobile).
  •  Works on top 10 email clients (Litmus Tested).
  •  Content, Images, Social Icons & Links Added.
  •  Video added ( if required )
  •  Retina Display Images.
  •  Fully Customizable via the MailChimp Editor
  •  Easy to access all sections
  •  Hide & Repeat Elements.
  •  Full Documentation provided.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranty.
  • Money back guaranty.

  • Unlimited revision in free.


Just order my gig and put your all information and content , I Will provide your template IN TIME. 



Message me before order.

Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely brilliant work . This one is I am looking for. I will give you more orders in future. I'll recommend your gigs to my friends also.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Logolanka

Seller's Response:

Awesome Work Highly Recommend Everyone Should Buy This Service Fast :)

:

Best client to work with! Very professional. Thanks a lot

:

Good work.I am interested to work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment