Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will design editable responsive mailchimp template

I will design editable responsive mailchimp template












About:

Hello all

I am an Email Marketer having more than 5 years of experience. Are you looking someone who can create you a Professional Responsive MailChimp Template/Newsletter for your email campaign? You can count on me to get an eye-catching responsive/editable MailChimp template. Please check the packages before placing your order.

This gig provides you:

Your site-related design
Editable mailchimp template
100% hand-coded fresh design
✔ PSD/HTML to mailchimp template
Fully responsive in all email platforms
✔ Website based mailchimp template
Unlimited Revisions till your satisfaction
Inclusion of your social icons to the template
Professional, eye-catching, and unique design
Full money back warranty upon your dissatisfaction


Why me?

You can get your expected design and I certitude your 100% satisfaction. I response to any client within 5 minutes! Have experience of creating so many splendid designed MailChimp template on others marketplaces & now on Fiverr. I give priority to the deadlines and deliver a quality product. I strongly believe in quality than quantity.

Have you more query to know? Please inbox me.

Kind Regards
Minthal Ahmed Masum

Reviews


cancunvibe:Super job better then I expected FIVE STARTS

minahmmas:Happy to work for you! Thank you very much.

lorifiebig:Great communication! Very easy to work with!

minahmmas:Thank you very much for leaving your great review. An outstanding man indeed! I enjoyed working with him. Looking forward to get more jobs.:-)

depontimarketin:Very nice to work with Minahmmas and satisfied with the result


No comments:

Post a Comment