Sunday 20 May 2018

I will send upto 100000 mails (newsletter, offers, services etc) to your clients.

I will send upto 100000 mails (newsletter, offers, services etc) to your clients.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,
I have setup for email marketing.  I can do this for you on your behalf.
I can send mail through your mail address or mine but in both the cases you will get reply in your own inbox. you can get the full report regarding the delivery of emails like open, link click, unsubscribed, bounce etc. 

You have to give me mailing list (or I can also provide you), content/html, sender name, reply-to mail address, and if you want to send the mail from your own mail address then I need your business mail address to send the mail on your behalf.

The mail will go to inbox not in spam, I will give you a test mail first. if the test mail go to spam then don't place the order. I can give you good discount if email quantity is large.

I can also design or convert .psd design to html (it cost to you extra)that will be device responsive.

I can give you the panel with the mail limit as per your requirement or complete server with e-mail marketing software setup on monthly basis so you can create the campaign and send it yourself.

Have any query ? please let me know.

More than 85% (approx) inbox delivery. 

you can talk to me for any discount or custom order.

Reviews


kadycamp12:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sllavebell:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mkk9494:Easy to work with!

ewebconnect:good buyer.

forefun:Sent emails as requested


No comments:

Post a Comment