Wednesday 23 May 2018

I will provide my services with 100% satisfaction.

I will provide my services with 100% satisfaction.












About:

I am an experienced email designer and have worked with many email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Aweber, Active Trail, Sendy, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor and Swift Page. The majority of my clients choose MailChimp which is also my preference as it is so easy to work with for a quick turnaround.
 
You will get by this gig:
  •  E-Commerce Layout Newsletter
  •  Business Newsletter / Sales Letter
  •  Website and Logo base design
  •  Spam Check

I not only take into account how your email looks, but also how it will be displayed on the recipient's screen. Whether they are using Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook or even their iPhone or other smartphone/tablet.

I’ll ensure your newsletter is fully tested in the major email clients before handing over to you for your campaign launch.

Reviews


medhealth:I hire him every month twice, Great job!!!

medhealth:I really appreciate your job.

medhealth:This guy really understand How to make a Newsletter.

bestkeptsimple:Always meticulous and amazing work.. His templates are top notch and he’ll make sure you are complete happy.. Thank you once again! :)

mehedi200:Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment