Saturday 19 May 2018

I will do responsible and editable mailchimp template

I will do responsible and editable mailchimp template












About:

Importance of Responsive Email:

65% of total email opens occurred on a Smart phone or tablet. Readers say they will delete an email that doesn’t render properly on their device.So you can't avoid the importance of Responsive email Design.....

What you gig form this gig :

  1. Responsive mailchimp email template design .
  2. Custom mailchimp email template design .
  3. I can make a pop up email form in your website and also link it with your mailchimp list .
  4. I can turn your design to an custom mailchimp email template .
  5. Fully editable template .
  6. Website theme matching design.
  7. Tested with all email services.

Extra service:

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited revision in free.
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Fast Response

Message me before ordering my gig

thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment