Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will design responsive mailchimp email template

I will design responsive mailchimp email template












About:

I am a professional email template designer working about 5+ years. I have created 1000+ email template that's why I have multi ideas about email design & I believe it is important to make your template visually appealing. I'm able to confidently create professional, eye-catching and stunning mailchimp email template/newsletter to help you to market your business.

What you will receive:
✓ Unique and Stunning designs
✓ Provide full responsive template
✓ Make Editable Design (if needed)
✓ Pixel perfect sliced email design
✓ Full source code deliver
✓ Tested on Major Email Client
✓ Fully Satisfaction Guaranteed!
✓ 100% Money Back Guarantee
✓ Unlimited Revisions for Free

What i need to start:
✓ Web & social URL
✓ Image & Text (if you have or i can put dummy 
✓ PSD, PDF or Example Design (if you have)
                                 
For more custom requirements always contact us First before ordering gig, I'll be happy to quote for your project.


Thanks & Regards,
Alexgirle7

Reviews


ceomichelle:Very outstanding final delivery! A+ recommended

alexgirle7:Outstanding Experience!

unique_company:Fast and friendly i recommond to every one \nthank you very much

alexgirle7:Outstanding Experience!

jubair3132:He is a professional one of a kind business person, I am glad that he uses my services, Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment