Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will be your email copywriter and marketer

I will be your email copywriter and marketer












About:

Are you looking to have an email-copy that will have folks admire and trust you as their authority in your niche, copy that will convert a subscriber to a regular buying customer?

Well, congrats as you now have an email copywriter who has mastered how to write a fully engaging email series that generates rapid response.

I will write you engaging email copies to; 

  • promote your product/service offer and create awareness.
  • build close customer relationships and 
  • generate hyper-interested Leads that could be converted easily. 

You can count on my quality service to give you the much desired profitable email campaign.

With the basic gig,

 you get 200 - 250 engaging and eye-catching words.

Simply order my gig extra, should you require series of copy or request for a custom offer on unique orders!

I will work with you till you are completely satisfied.

Please contact me before ordering .

Order now

Reviews


cooljobz:Thank you I am more than impressed,great job. I fully recommend sofiaoliver

sofiaoliver:I am glad the final write-up surpassed your expectations!.

stocarul:Satisfactory Experience

kmb0124:Good Experience!

cooljobz:Thank you I am more than impressed,great job. I fully recommend sofiaoliver


No comments:

Post a Comment