Monday 21 May 2018

I will provide 250 contacts with name, address, telephone number, email, and website (if any)

I will provide 250 contacts with name, address, telephone number, email, and website (if any)












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will provide you targeted business leads for your business and for your marketing purposes. I have lots of experience with lead generation and I am able to create a list (in any industry) for you to promote your business. 

I will scrape the main business directories and search engines and produce a list of the following:

  • Company Name
  • Complete Address (Street Address, City, State, Postal)
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Website (If any)
  • Contact Name

  • Please contact me before you place an order to discuss all details with me about your requirements so that we can mutually agree on the number of leads, the cost of the project and the delivery. 

Press the love heart at the top of the page and save this gig for future reference


Reviews


rockstarforaday:Excellent work. Fast and accurate. Thank you.

luislara749:Thank you for your 5 Star review.

luke_byrne:Exceeded expectations.

luislara749:Outstanding Experience!

jsmercedes:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment