Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will work as your mailchimp expert

I will work as your mailchimp expert












About:

I will Work as Your MAILCHIMP Expert

Are you looking for someone who has a wide knowledge on how MAILCHIMP works? or you are on a busy schedule and You need someone to help You manage Your account? Then You are in the right place

I have expertise when it comes to account management and productivity with over 8 years experience. I can guarantee You of a professional job which will spice up Your Business and Increase Your ROI

WHY CHOOSE ME?
✔ Email Template Uploading.
✔ Opening Of New Email Marketing Accounts For Businesses.
✔ Email Marketing Automation / Autoresponder Setup.
✔ Email Lists Importation.
✔ Mailchimp/Get-response/Aweber Website Integration.
✔ Email Sign Up Or Newsletter Forms generations.
✔ Email List And Campaign Setup
Unlimited revisions and refund Policy 

Note: 
This gig is for a small task.
Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience

Just sit back and relax while i deliver You with a perfect job.

Contact me Today......I'm here because of You

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment