Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will set up your mailchimp and getresponse automation or campaign

I will set up your mailchimp and getresponse automation or campaign












About:

Contact with me before order 

Hello
My name is Imran Hossain.I am a professional fulltime worker in fiver.I am a professional worker with all type automation or campaign.

If you face any kind of problem just contact with me anytime.

What you will get in this gig?

1. Open MailChimp Account
2. List upload
3. Publish your sign up forms on facebook.
4. Sign up forms design and integration
5. Publish your sign up forms in WordPress.
6. Email template and newsletter design. 
7. Template design will be matched with your website.
8. MailChimp editable email template ( if needed)
9. Responsive Email Template ( if needed)
10. Help content writing and check spam word
11. Make sure proper hyperlinks 
12. Automation welcome email sign up
13. Autoresponder campaign setup
14. RSS-Driven campaign setup.

My other services :

1. Funnels setup
2. Clickfunnels expert
3. Design Sales page/ Landing page/ Squeeze
4. Automation setup
5. campaign setup
6. Mail template design
7. Woocommerce website making
8. Vector any type of logo and image
9. Woo shipping
10. All type of funnels work done


*** 100% money back guaranty & 100 % Satisfaction  **

I WILL DELIVER IT WITHIN 24 HOUR

Thanks
By
Imran

Reviews


akhi2016:very good seller

imranhossain14:Thank you so much and a great buyer.

kannurjoe:ontime delivery.. appreciated

imranhossain14:Thank you so much and a great buyer always

timmardis:Will certainly use this seller for more of my business projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment