Sunday 20 May 2018

I will delist ips and domains from blacklist

I will delist ips and domains from blacklist












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">"Please Read Description Carefully Before Place order"

When we send bulk mails IPs & Domains getting listed on a blacklist. There are many reasons for that. However, when get listed on blacklist, it will cause to reduce delivery rate. Mail services reject mails when IPs & Domains listed on a blacklist. So we need to delist IPs & Domains from blacklist to increase delivery again

Why IPs getting listed on the Blacklist? 
  • Due to spam complaints
  • Poor mail content 
  • Hitting mails to Spam traps or Honey Pots
  • Sometimes DNS resolving Problems
  • Authentication Problem
  • Poor Configuration of SMTP 

What Can I do? 
  • Delist IPs & Domains from the blacklist 
  • It will cause to increase delivery rate again 
  • Read FAQ to More

What I can't ?
  • Due to Some Reasons from few blacklists
  • However, I can delist IPs from many Blacklist 

What Need to Get Started ?
  • List Of IPs & Domain which blacklisted
  • Sometimes Need access to the DNS area or Access to Server/Shared Hosting to Fix Problems

If you have Questions Contact me!!!

Reviews


andyyy:I needed help getting my e-mail address of spam filters. He both helped me build my reputation to get it off as well as providing a quick fix while building my reputation. So awesome. Highly Recommended!

mailverify:Cheers !!!

secretunk:Great and fast quality work. Highly suggested.

mailverify:Cheers !!!

ponotaxi:Thanks again for the help!


No comments:

Post a Comment