Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will create editable mailchimp template as a mailchimp expert

I will create editable mailchimp template as a mailchimp expert












About:

Do you need MailChimp email template for your business campaign?
I'll create for you fully editable MailChimp email template/newsletter. The editable option will help you, you can change TEMPLATE content or images anytime when you want. For that isn't necessary to have knowledge about HTML, CSS code. 

I will provide "edit video instruction/tutorial" with the project file. 

I also ensure my design code in suitable all email client platforms.

Include this gig:
>> I will use modern clean HTML, CSS code
>> templates will be table format.
>> avoid spam words
>> using Mailchimp merge tag
>> I will help you for upload code and campaign, also newsletter edit option.
>> I will host your templates images absolutely free.
>>Unlimited revisions offer. 

If you have any issues in set up o the campaign I also help that too....

Free video instruction for each design absolutely free. 

Just give me a brief instruction about the design. 

My design samples:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/shmm097/

Regards
Shamim Hosen
  

Reviews


exhibit918:Always great to work with!

shmm097:Great Buyer! Thanks

nkampe:Easy \u0026 fast to communicate.\nVery responsive to change request.\nGreat video instructions.

shmm097:Thanks

stevet:This guy is brilliant, knowledgeable, helpful. Will be using again


No comments:

Post a Comment