Sunday 20 May 2018

I will make list, design signup form and create campaign. Please contact me before ordering.

I will make list, design signup form and create campaign. Please contact me before ordering.












About:

Hello, are you looking a professional MailChimp expert? I'm here, I have three years experience on MailChimp. I will design the responsive email template for you. 

My main goal is to provide 100% top quality work to client's demand. Client's satisfaction is the top priority for me.
   

I will do for you-
#Mailchimp list upload
#Mailchimp Automation setup for 10 email
#Mailchimp signup form create
#Mailchimp template creation and  design 
#Mailchimp RSS Driven Camping management, reporting setup,
#Mailchimp Responsive Email or News template 
 For multiple issues please contact.

Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


smmjahid:Great service as always.

afzal84:Great Experience!

smmjahid:Great experience. Obedient seller. Highly recommend.

afzal84:Outstanding Experience!

smmjahid:Great service as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment