Monday 2 December 2019

Send Bulk Email For You











About:

Hello,



  I am an expert in  bulk email marketing with over 03 years of experience, I can collect  and send Bulk Email about your targeted location and niche..I am able to maintain good INBOX rate..



  I will do Bulk Email Marketing for you to promote you and your business/product as you need

 

  I will collect bulk email about your targeted niche for promote you and your business.. 



   I will deliver you my job on time and after completing my job I will send you screenshots or     photo as proof of  email campaign..



  I will collect bulk email about your targeted niche for promote you and your business.. 



  I will send bulk email for you with text, images,html & links as you want & provide you open rate,click rate as you want more..



  I will send more emails for  buyer satisfactions..



  If you want i will provide you first name, last name, company name, phone number of  your recipients.



   If you have any question please don,t hesitate, feel free to ask me..



   Thank

 Emon Hanif



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job ! Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot...You are also great person...

Seller's Response:

he did more than what I expected.I strongly recommand.thank you

Seller's Response:

Really a great person,Thanks a lot..

:

Outstanding Experience!!! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment