Tuesday 24 December 2019

Blast Mass Emails With Templates











About:

My Activities


I will send bulk email for you with text, templates, HTML, Hyperlink as your requires. 



I will deliver all the emails on time and after sending emails I will send snapshot/photo of each step for sending emails.


I can send the emails with sender name, sender email address, your email on the reply email address.




What  you will get from my work:


#  Inbox rate 95-99%

#  First priority is my client requirements
#  Similar template based on your work
#  E-Commerce layout template
#  Add your social media link into the template.
#  Deliver your work in time.
#  Sending bulk email with smart text based on your project
#  Creative writing
#  Honesty, Seriousness, Responsibility, Efficiency & Reliable.
#  So you can Make the decision.


 Thanks for your concentration and being with me.........




Please Before you placing an order contact with me first......

Thanks..











Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment