Thursday 26 December 2019

Design Professional Responsive Email Template And Newsletter











About:

Hello there,



Do you need Professional HTML Email Template or Newsletter?? I am a professional Web and email Template designer. I have 2 years experience in Web and  email Template design.



My designed template has contained tabular structured which is mandatory for every email and compatible all email clients like- Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, Hotmail, Outlook 3-7-10, Outlook Express, Thunderbird 2, Thunderbird 3  etc.

 

In this Gig you will get:



★ Well Professional Designed Email Template

★ Website, Brochure or PSD matched Email Template

★ Pixel perfect design

★ Working with Inline CSS

Table Base Email Template

★ Full Source Code will be delivered  

★ MailChimp, Aweber, Getresponse, Constant Contact, iContact Compatible

 Unlimited revisions without any extra charge

 

What I Need to start your work:



-- All text/copy and Logo/images that you want to put into your HTML Email Template.

-- Links to your social pages, websites etc if there is any which is to be needed in coding.

-- Details instructions of your design if any.

-- If you have any PSD files.

 My motive is the satisfaction of my clients because my success is equal to my client's satisfaction.



So, Let’s work together.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

One of the great buyer I have in Fiverr.Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Seller produces great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment