Saturday 14 December 2019

Design Editable Mail Chimp Template











About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my gig!

I make Eye catching Editable Mail chimp template.I am a professional email marketer and already i created more mail chimp templates for my world wide clients.  They are satisfied with me because they got outstanding result. 

 

 Why you buy my gig ?   



Because i am providing you the best mail chimp template service  ,

here is my service for your satisfaction :

 

** Professional looking mail chimp template with creative design . 

** All friendly device supporting HTML design (mobile, pc, tab). 

** Ensure AVOID Spam design.

** Website related email design (website color , fonts, banner ,photos, social sehare).

** Fully drag and editable with mail chimp template editor. 

** Add social media link for FREE



** Full technical support after delivery. 

 

After Completion of design I import this mail chimp template into your mail chimp account  ( if you want ). 

 

So try me for better experience and I will be the best choice for you.  





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Super Betty evans, Did a very good job

:

Thanks!!

:

Good Experience!

:

good experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment