Tuesday 17 December 2019

Mailchimp Email Template











About:

Thanks for looking at my gigs.

Please message me to request more details on this gig before ordering.

 

A responsive, editable design or newsletter with COMPLETE TESTING to make sure its compatible with all recent mobile technologies and email clients.

 

Below is what I deliver:

  • Editable regions so you can reuse the same  design
  • Campaign setup on your emailing marketing tool of choice.
  • Compatible with all  marketing broadcasting providers like MailChimp and Campaign Monitor and more
  • Tested on all major clients and mobile devices.

 

Why me?

  1. My designs are unique and original to match your brand style and theme.
  1. All images used for the designs are either taken from your website or bought from stock image sites.

A complete testing is done to make sure all your subscribers can view the email design properly.

 Happy_Working





Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did an amazing job! She listened and was fast. I will work with you again, thank you for making my job easier.

:

Great buyer and easy to communication.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment