Tuesday 3 December 2019

Setup Your Active Campaign Automation











About:

I am Expert and also have more than 1 year of experience on Active Campaign. I have lots of experience to setup campaign or broadcast email, Follow-Up Sequences, E-mail Template design and setup, Form design and setup, Contact Setup, list building, Tag creation and applying tags, setup goals on clicking links in e-mail, Reports creation and many more.



I am also Expert on Infusionsoft, Aweber, Mailchimp, Customer Hub, Infusedwoo, WordPress, Shopify, Evergreen Business System, Leadpages, Click Funnel, Fix Your Funnel, New Kajabi, Optimizepress 2, iMember360, Memberium, AccessAlly, Zapier, GoToMeeting, TimeTrade & TimeFusion, etc.

I am expert in HTML and CSS.

Thanks!

For customized solutions and to discuss the requirement you can message me before placing the order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another efficient and well done job by Parvez. He is very talented and turns work around on time. I look forward to our next project with him.

Seller's Response:

Another good experience.

Seller's Response:

Did a great job and I will use him in the future.

Seller's Response:

All I can say is “Wow”! Awesome work my friend. You connected three other platforms to my Active Campaign software

:

Thanks so much! You were an EXCELLENT client to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment