Monday 23 December 2019

Email Marketing Through Sending Email Manually 1 By 1











About:

Hi

My name is AYESHA.

If you are looking for manually email sender .who send your emails 1 by 1 then you are at the right place.



Note please contact me before placing an order and choose package wisely to avoid any cancellation.



What i need?

  1. Your email and password
  2. Template , subject
  3. email list whom you want to send emails


Why Choose me?



 Available 24/7

 Motivated & Hardawork

 Customer satisfaction is my first priority

.I need emails list and template of emails . I will do only copy & paste work for email sending. I'm not write anything. i will manually send 1 by 1 email

Thanks.

Reviews


:

Thank you ceru much ))

:

Seller did a great job! Highly recommend her.

:

The seller did an excellent job on the last delivery. I would like to order it again.

:

Very good like always

:

Prefect job! Really recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment