Sunday 8 December 2019

Email Platform Things











About:

With 10 years of email marketing experience for myself and other small businesses, I'm used to providing a full suite of services including email list provider setup, copywriting, editing, design, strategy and analysis. 
Leave your whole email list up to me so you can get back to running your business.


I also offer:


• Translation of Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese to and from English 
• Graphic design that can be created using Canva or mobile imaging apps, including gif's!

• Writing properly worded, grammatically correct emails that reflect your business and encourage engagement
• Data entry


I can set you up in any email list provider. I prefer to use MailChimp and Mad Mimi, and am familiar with Constant Contact and YMLP.


Contact me with exactly what you need, I can get it done quickly and accurately.


I look forward to helping you and your business grow using the power of email!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is capable and provided just what I needed. She also did it in one day per my request.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Good experience with NHW; timely communication taking into account time zone difference. Polite and clear with instructions. Looking forward to doing more work with Natural Hair Weekly!

:

The seller was very helping in providing the work I requested. She was patient to work with me to get the order completed.




No comments:

Post a Comment