Friday 27 December 2019

An Editable Mailchimp Template











About:

---------------- Welcome To My Gig ----------------



This Is Hasan At Your Service.



-----
I'm An E-mail Marketing Expert. I've Created 350+ E-mail Template. I'm A Seller With 100% Positive Review. And I'm Only Available On Fiverr  -----



I'm Specially Expert In Template Design, Campaign Run, Automation Setup, And Convert Psd Template Into Mailchimp Template.



---------------------- I Will Guarantee You ----------------------

✓ Unique Professional Looking E-mail Template.

✓ Fully Editable And Responsive Template.

✓ High Inbox Rate.

✓ Spam Word Free Newsletter.

90 Days Free Support.

--------- After Buying This You Will Get Some Free Services ---------

  1. Make Your Template Use Able For Lifetime.
  2. Unlimited Revision.
  3. Spam Check.
  4. Add Audio File.

  5. Include Video File.


Hope You Like ItWhat Are You Waiting For?!

-------------------- Order Now --------------------



Regards,

Hasan

Reviews


:

Superb - always delivers fast and good!

:

Product was perfect. Had an urgent time frame, Delivered 5 hours. Great communication. Will Use Him Again.

:

Really fast delivery and the template was perfect.

:

Quick delivery. Pleasant and knowleageable.

:

Great template - very professional and responsive. Just need it to upload to mailchimp




No comments:

Post a Comment