Friday 20 December 2019

Fix Your Email Deliverability And Help In Digital Marketing











About:

  • I can fix your email deliverability issues by investigating your email servers, platforms, reports etc.
  • I can help you set up the feedback loops / FBLs

  • I can help you get the postmasters setup
  • I can help in removing your IP or domain from most blacklists
  • I can provide tailor-made recommendations to your current situation to become better
  • I can also recommend the best tools to opt for to achieve success in email marketing
  • I can provide creative recommendations to improve engagement
  • I can fix your Integration to automate marketing tool services
  • I can help you with Allround Email Marketing activities
  • I know the majority of stuff under Digital Marketing but focusing on Email Deliverability services now. Please don't hesitate to ping me if you need help with Online Marketing Services that are not listed above.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Krishna was really quick and professional throughout the whole process. He did a great job troubleshooting some emails issues I was having. He was very detailed and gave an extensive report with his recommendations at the end for my specific situation. Highly recommend.

:

Jing is very clear in his requirement and cooperated fully throughout the project. Jing goes overboard to explain his requirement in much detailed fashion to make it easy for the person working on the project. It will be a great opportunity to work with Jing for anyone who gets a chance.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment