Monday 23 December 2019

Lead Generation According To Your Target Market











About:

I will provide you "Leads list to increase your company sales process".

I am here to help you finding verified leads.

I am able to provide:

      

 Company Information:

  • Industry
  • Website
  • Name
  • Email(Verified/Valid)
  • Social Media Links (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc)
  • Complete Address( Country, City,  Zip Code, Street Address and much more)
  • High Profiles Contacts (Ceo, Manager, Ex. Manager, Director and much more)
  • Marketing position of a company(PPC)
                        

                         ---> Business Email

                         ---> LinkedIn Profile Link

                         --->Social Media Links



Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss more details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great. Communication was good. Was kept updated throughout the order

:

Excellent lead generation. Easy to communicate with and the results was delivered in less than 24hours!

:

Seller understood my needs. I will follow up once I test the list.

:

Highly recommended.Delivered exactly what was required.will hire again.thank you

:

Thank you...!




No comments:

Post a Comment